10.10.2006

A Day With a Perfect Stranger

In my last post I mentioned reading Dinner With a Perfect Stranger so I thought I'd follow up to let anyone that's interested know I bought & read A Day With a Perfect Stranger this past weekend.

I'm not really sure how to describe the book to be honest. The first one is about a workaholic husband that gets a dinner invitation & it's with a man that claims to be Jesus. At first I was a little skeptical but then I considered what the conversation over dinner with Jesus could possibly include, as well as questions that might be answered - so I bought it and read it in two sessions.

The second book is about the wife of the workaholic hubby in the first one & she's pretty sure her husband has lost his mind because he's become what she considers "religious". Both of the books are quite humorous and insightful - and they are both short reads which I always like too.

No comments: