9.15.2006

Flickr

I've been working on adding photos to my Flickr account this morning and just thought I'd post here to rave about Flickr if you haven't already got an account. Right now I'm still using a free account which is limited on the number of "sets" (like albums for organization) and there is a limit on the transfers per month.

A tip for the transfers - if you'll resize your photos before you upload them to a smaller size than what your camera auto saves them at - you most likely won't run into any problems with the amount of transfers on the free account.

I'm probably going to go ahead and upgrade to the pro account but the reason is because the free only allows 3 sets and I want to be able to organize all my photos into their own set (album).

Anyway...you can check out my photos here: www.flickr.com/photos/dgfrench/

No comments: