10.18.2004

Notes from the Weekend

I don't know why I have so much trouble figuring out the title to these damn posts. Guess I'll just start writing and then figure out the title after it's done? I didn't post all weekend - was too busy and really didn't slow down long enough to check my mail much less post in the blog. Friday night I went to two meetings and got a little time to myself in between. On Saturday, Jeff and I took the kids to the arcade, Chucke Cheese and a movie. As usual, you take them 40 places they want to go to 50 more. They both spent the night at my Mom's. She had some of our family from out of town so I stayed and got to visit some too. Then on Sunday we washed both vehicles and got them both shining & cleaned up to go at it for another week. That's my big exciting weekend, and now I'm back at work to get some rest once again.

No comments: