10.13.2004

Hump Day

It's hump day folks! It's been a busy, scattered kind of day. Here are Lane's Gifts & Collectibles, where I work, we had someone from the Days of Our Lives soap call and order a doll we had in stock. They are going to use it in one of their episodes. Kinda cool I thought - just the fact that someone way out there in cyberspace from Days of Our Lives was even looking at our web site. Anyway, I've got to get my ass in gear and get two side projects completed so that I can get rolling on another one I just accepted. I'll post links as I get them done. One is a local jeweler that is adding a bridal registry, another is a program for a non-profit organization so they can run statistical reports, and the newbie is a new popcorn shop here locally. At home we just got another horse and two donkey's, so I've got to post pics of those for anybody that's lookin'. For now I'm gonna shut up and finish up here so I can run for the door at 5:30!

No comments: