9.15.2012

UX Design

After years of building web sites as well as being about two years into the Web Design & Development degree at Full Sail University, I believe I've finally found where I fit into the grand scheme of things. I'll still be keeping my eyes & ears open, but UX Design seems to fit the bill for me given that I love research, figuring out what works (and why), writing code AND have a fetish for minimalistic design. There was a time when I thought that I was strictly a developer but I've learned that my creative side absolutely starves to death & for me to ignore that would be insane. To go a step farther, I love stats...just can't help myself & once I took the HCI class at Full Sail & learned of the psychology behind making things worked, I knew I was on to something.

No comments: