2.23.2005

Rainy Day

It's rainy and dreary outside - makes me want to find a blanket and stay on the couch snuggled up for days. But...my reality is I'm at work jammin' to John Mayer - Come Back to Bed - and attempting to finish things that need to be done. So far, so good. I've been productive today and it's helping to pass the day. There's lots going on in my head and heart these days, and as always - it should be interesting to watch it all unfold. Time has never let me down before, so I'm counting on it once again to ease my growing pains. Some day I'll post a link to my other blog so the world will know what the hell has been going on in this head of mine. But for now, just know - just because you don't see anything moving on the outside, doesn't mean there isn't anything moving on the inside.

No comments: