2.28.2005

Catching Up

There has been so much happen over this past weekend I'm not sure to begin. On Friday I spent the majority of the day shopping and getting a new look for the hair. We had our annual convention here in town for the twelve-step program I am learning to live my life through. It was the first convention like this I had been to, and it was awesome. Saturday night there was a speaker that really touched my soul, and inspired me to start taking some action beyond what I've been doing to make the changes required to get what I really desire out of life. I'm going to have to play quite a bit of catch up at school for missing a lot of the past two weeks, but with a little help and some hard work I think I'll be okay. Going to cut it short for now, I'm behind in most areas of my life at this point and need to keep the rambling down.

No comments: