4.17.2008

Tacoma Narrows Bridge Lightening

TACOMA NARROWS BRIDGE LIGHTNING - Washington State

Photographer Reed Skyllingstad, who snapped this photo, writes:

"This photo was taken at 10:47 pm off of my deck. The thunder cracked about 5 seconds after the lightning was seen. Taken near Tacoma Narrows at Salmon Beach. This is the first ever picture of lightning hitting the new Tacoma Narrows Bridge (no damage was done). There was absolutely no editing done to this photo."

Date Picture Taken: Sep 3, 2007, 10:47:55 PM

Artist's Comments: Sep 3, 2007, 10:37:54 PM Two strikes with in 30 seconds of each other. No, editing

2 comments:

Its Time to Live said...

great images

Donna said...

Thanks! My cousin from Washington State sends me those goodies now & then and I'm glad to share. I'll peek & see what you have on your blog...